Главная Пресс-релизы (англ) On May 1st 2012, the logistics market in the Czech Republic witnessed the successful completion of the merger of logistics companies

Авторизация на сайте

Разместить рекламу на сайте

On May 1st 2012, the logistics market in the Czech Republic witnessed the successful completion of the merger of logistics companies
07.01.2013 17:10


On May 1st, 2012, the logistics market in the Czech Republic witnessed the successful completion of the merger of logistics companies Raben Logistics Czech a.s., Transkam-Logistik, spol. s r.o. and Raben Trans European Czech s.r.o. (formerly Wincanton Czech Republic s.r.o.). The joined companies have formed one which is now among the biggest logistics providers in this country. The new company is called Raben Logistics Czech s.r.o.

"Integration of companies is a crucial process. We learn from our own experience and before we decide to do acquisitions we take under consideration many aspects - product fit, company culture, position on the market, profitability and management. Whenever we have achieved standards of our Group we are ready for further organic growth " says Ewald Raben, CEO of Raben Group.

Raben Group entered the Czech market in 2008 by purchasing 60% of shares of the logistics company Setto which had operated in the Czech and Slovak Republics since 1990. In 2009, the Group bought the remaining 40% and became 100% owner of the company. In 2010 followed the acquisition of Transkam-Logistik, i.e. one of the leaders of logistics services for food products in the Czech and Slovak markets. The last acquisition was the takeover of the business of Wincanton company, which took place not only on the Czech market, but also in Slovakia, Poland, Hungary and Germany, where a part of this transaction was the acquisition of the German road distribution network.

The new company, Raben Logistics Czech s.r.o., has more than 70,000 square meters of modern warehouse space and its branches can be found all over Czech Republic.

"The merger will not only mean a formal union of all three Czech companies belonging to Raben Group but it will also ensure more efficient operations mainly due to a denser network of branches, a greater number of regular national and international connections and, what is more, it will enable the sharing of know-how. Now our customers will have access to the whole portfolio of services at European level in a newly created company," says Roman Macháček, General Manager of Raben Logistics Czech and Raben Logistics Slovakia.

Raben Ukraine is a European 3PL operator working in Ukraine since 2003 and providing comprehensive logistics solutions for the sectors of FMCG, large and small household appliances and other non-consumer goods, fresh-food segment, retail etc. The company operates over 59 000 m2 of warehouse space. The business policy of Raben Ukraine is to provide the highest rate of shipments quality index, transparent conditions of cooperation and supply clients with individualized solutions ensuring its full compliance with international standards.

In case of questions please contact:

Anna Khomenko, Marketing Specialist, Raben Ukraine, e-mail: Anna.Khomenko@raben-group.com



Обновлено 13.01.2013 17:11
 

Рекламный блок

Наша кнопка

Если Вам понравился наш сайт, Вы можете разместить нашу кнопку у себя на сайте (блоге)

Пример кнопок

БаннерБаннер

Перейти к выбору кнопок

Объявления и реклама в сфере логистики и транспорта Copyright © 2011-2018. При использовании материалов сайта - гиперссылка обязательна. All Rights Reserved.

Яндекс цитирования Проверка тИЦ и PR Яндекс.Метрика